We have lift off! Our new Australian website has launched.
It’s official! After almost a year of hard work, we are delighted to announce the launch of our new OLT Australia website. As you may be aware, the... read more
Keep me in the loop
Subscribe to receive the OLT newsletter and updates on SEND blog posts and course developments.
NB: We won’t share your information.
Looking for some methods to help inspire your learners? Here are 5 apps to share with students and their parents / carers which offer fun, interactive learning and cover everything from autism spectrum disorder to mental health awareness.... read more
Search our resources
Our course participants have access to a library of resources to support their practice, and you can search these here.
Latest resources *
- Auditory memory checklist dyslexia
- Christopher Woodward - 'Social Dynamics and Aspergers Syndrome'
- Cochlear Implanted Children’s Support Group website
- Activities to help develop social skills in children with vision impairment
- Kitchen curriculum for children with vision impairment