Learning and Engagement Manager
We’re looking for an experienced education practitioner to build strong, collaborative relationships with our customers, and ensure they and their tutors have the skills and support they need to provide the best experience for participants.
Our clients include education departments, local authority inclusion services, SEND outreach teams, leaders of professional learning in special schools, sensory support services, speech and language therapists, educational psychologists and mental health professionals. They are based in the UK, Australia and international schools in various countries, which means that your working hours may occasionally need to accommodate different time zones.
- Increase course delivery by our customers – regular conversations with stakeholders to identify opportunities for increasing customer engagement and meeting their current and future needs
- Promote best-practice for tutors – train and motivate tutors, deliver courses, develop support materials – including guides, presentations, exemplar group session materials – monitor and evaluate learning outcomes
- Improve learning outcomes – co-ordinate pilot group sessions to evaluate new course content and learning resources, keep up to date with education research and practice, work with subject experts to update course content and resources, and collaborate with the team to share feedback and discuss potential enhancements
- an experienced education practitioner
- highly customer-focused and results driven
- enthusiastic about online learning
- able to interact effectively at all levels within customer organisations
- able to work successfully independently and collaboratively in a team
Skills and experience
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience of service delivery in a SEND or related field
- Proven experience of developing successful collaborative relationships
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to motivate others
- Ability to work flexible hours to accommodate different time zones
- Ability to plan and prioritise and manage changing priorities
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel occasionally within the UK, and potentially overseas, to train new customers.
- Permanent part-time role with potential to become full-time
- 22 hours per week
- Based in Brighton
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Interviews will be held second week of August
How to apply
Simply complete the form below before the deadline, telling us a bit about yourself and why you want this job. You will be able to upload your CV on the next page.
Apply by 29th July 2019.