Apply now for a funded place on our new course - Supporting Wellbeing and Mental Health in Schools
We’re excited to announce that our brand-new course Supporting Wellbeing and Mental Health in Schools is now available! It’s now estimated that th... read more
Keep me in the loop
Subscribe to receive the OLT newsletter and updates on SEND blog posts and course developments.
NB: We won’t share your information.
In our latest blog, animal-assisted therapist Brenda Leonard highlights the wellbeing benefits of outdoor learning for children with SEND. ... read more
Search our resources
Our course participants have access to a library of resources to support their practice, and you can search these here.
Latest resources *
- Resilience Resources for schools and Colleges
- Introducing the Boxall Profile and how to use it
- Geelong School-What is Positive Education?
- Boxall Profile Online assessment tool
- Papyrus-Building Suicide-Safer Schools and Colleges Guide